July 29, 2010

~ Pangong Blues, originally uploaded by CoSurvivor [back online...catching up].

This is a picture of Pangong Lake, or Pangong Tso which is a lake in the Himalayas. The lake is part of an area claimed/disputed by both China and India: 60 percent of the lake is situated in China, the other 40 percent is is India.

Enjoy today’s photo! If you like the photo, please drop a comment to the original photographer at Flickr.

About these ads

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. notitiae
    Dec 22, 2010 @ 16:49:00

    Nice post and Blog… Greetings. Merry Christmas by NotitiAE

    Our link to chinese photo gallery … Sometime photo speek more than words…

    http://notitiae.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/mostra-percorso-chinese-contemporary-art-exhibition/

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 460 other followers

%d bloggers like this: